You have been hired by your employer, or a company you are familiar with, to manage its IT department. The CEO meets with you and asks you to prepare a report pointing out potential security vulnerabilities at the company.
Write a report discussing security vulnerabilities that can lead to the loss of confidentiality, integrity, availability, authenticity, or accountability.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Contain an illustrative table or a diagram created from properly cited external references.
- Include two external references in addition to the textbook. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide provided below. Make sure I need at least 2 references in addition to the course book and to avoid plagiarism.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"