Section 3 – Land and Soil Pollution
- Definition of land and soil pollution – 1 slide
- What are the primary causes of land and soil pollution? – 1-2 slides
- What are the effects of land and soil pollution on the environment? – 1-2 slides
- What are the negative health effects caused by land and soil pollution? – 2-3 slides
- Who is primarily affected by land and soil pollution and how? – 1-2 slides
- Conclusion – 1 slide
- References – (as many slides as needed)
- Each slide should have speaker notes in the “Notes” area at the bottom of each the slide. The speaker notes should be written as your script for the oral presentation. They should have a viewpoint and purpose that is clearly established and sustained throughout the oral presentation, and follow the conventions of Standard English, including correct grammar, punctuation and mechanics.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"