All written assignments submitted via TurnitIn should have limited similarity indexes. Similarity index of greater than 20% is not acceptable and is viewed as an indication of high plagiarism content
1) Labor and Birth Processes, Maximizing Comfort for the Laboring Woman, Fetal Assessment During Labor
I NEED MINIMUM OF 17 SLIDES W/PICTURES, BULLET POINTS AND REFERENCES NO OLDER THAN 5 YEARS.
You can use this pages for resources
1. Agency for Health Care Research and Quality (October, 2017). Put prevention into practice. A step-by-step guide to delivering clinical preventive services: A systems approach. Available at http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/ppipix.htm
2. Clinical Evidence, BMJ Publishing Group web site. Available at http://www.clinicalevidence.org
3. Cochrane Library evidence-based web site. Available at http://www.cochrane.org/
4. Fronske Web Portal Page. Available at http://www.myhq.com/public/f/l/flagstaff/ There is a wealth of access to various sites that can be found here, including evidence-based links and patient education links.
5. University of California, San Diego: A Practical Guide to Clinical Medicine At https://meded.ucsd.edu/clinicalmed/
6. Journal of Family Practice POEMs web site. Available at http://www.essentialevidenceplus.com/
7. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF). Available at http://www.preventiveservices.ahrq.gov
8. University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. Virtual Hospital. Available at https://uihc.org/health-library
9. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Available at http://www.nccam.nih.gov/
10. American Academy of Pediatrics. http://www.aap.org/
11. American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. http://www.acog.org/
12. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/
13. NIMH, http://www.nimh.nih.gov/
14. Safe Kids. http://www.usa.safekids.org/
15. US Centers for Disease Control. http://www.cdc.gov
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.