In an eight- to ten-page paper (not including the title and reference pages), choose one of the following three socioeconomic issues: homelessness, poverty, or outsourcing. Using the socioeconomic issue selected, address the following:
- Contrast the different change forces affecting the social issue.
- Discuss the various stakeholders and assess their influence on the issue and how they are affected by the issue.
- Explains potential solutions and justify your choice.
You must use at least five scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook Harper, C. L. & Leicht, K. L. (2011). Exploring social change: America and the world (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall. ISBN: 9780205748082, and your paper must be formatted according to APA style.
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. Title, reference, and any exhibits or appendices are not counted in the paper length.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of Paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use a minimum of five–full text scholarly sources in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"