Personality and Stress
While some of your questions in the COMPLETE section are opinion based, many require research and facts to support your answers. In those questions, please utilize APA references and citations. Often opinion questions can be supported by research. APA references and citations should be used to support that as well.
(Answer each question in 200-350 words)
1. Discuss the personality characteristics that make up both the Type A and Type B personalities.
2. Complete the “Stress Barometer” – Type A, Type B Behavior Test. Briefly discuss your findings. (Page 6 of Unit 2)
3. List and briefly discuss three of the fifteen pieces of “Wisdom of The Ages”, in Chapter 4, that are relevant in your personal or professional life
4. Read the poem “Slow Dance” on page 27 of Unit 2. Provide a brief interpretation of that poem. Does it apply to you and your life? How so?
5. Discuss what a “Hardy Personality” is. Do you currently embody the characteristics of a Hardy Personality? If not, what steps should you take? (Minimum 100 words)
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.