For this assignment, the student will create a Power Point Presentation on a cultural group.
Pick a cultural or religious group (different from yours) that you commonly encounter at workplace. You can select a group discussed in Chapter 1 of Pozgar or a different group. Research the answers to the following…
- Title Slide with your name (1 slide)
- Health beliefs and practices (1-2 slides)
- Family patterns (1 slide)
- Communication style (1-2 slides)
- Space orientation (1-2 slides)
- Time orientation (1-2 slides)
- Nutritional Patterns (1-2 slides)
- Pain Responses (1-2 slides)
- Childbirth and perinatal care (1-2 slides)
- Death and Dying (1-3 slides)
- Spirituality, religion, and faith (include holy days) (1-2 slides)
- Prayer and meditation (1-2 slides)
- What knowledge did you gain about this group that you were not aware of? (2-3 slides)
- Identify at least two ethical healthcare issues might arise when caring for this cultural group? (2-3 slides)
- Reference slides (1-2 slides)
For this section, insure information is referenced and cited in your slides. The presentation should start with a title slide and end with a reference slides. At least 2 references are required for this assignment. If you include pictures, your pictures should also be referenced and cited.
- At least 17 slides
- Use the tips at http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/design/ to create the slideshow. Because good PowerPoints have very few words, submit a script that describes the content of each slide – about 50 words per slide. Place this script in a separate Word document that shows each slide number and the text for each slide as shown in the provided PowerPoint Slide Notes.docx.
- Include a title page and reference page in APA style
- References are required. You should include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"